Things that have been done:
- Register Goodleigh interest in the scheme (17Sep17)
- Community meeting to discuss and for people interested to provide property details (24Sep17)
- Collate and submit information to BT (25Sep17)
To be done:
- Indicative costings from BT. Forecast: late October to early November
- Another meeting to provide an opportunity to discuss the costings and decide whether to proceed. Forecast: as soon as possible after receipt of costings
- A whole bunch of other stuff if we go for it...
I will update this as appropriate.